Poor reception text and voice in Madison WI
prhutson

How can I report and expedite improved Verizon coverage in the hospital complex on the west side of the University of Wisconsin Madison?  I have an office next to a window and can't receive voice calls despite the cellphone ringing, and can barely send out a text to tell callers to use my landline.  Yesterday I had to move down the hallway to get a text out, then run back to my office to answer the resulting call on the landline. Lovely.

I just had to change my study coordinator to ATT because her Verizon iPhone phone, used for taking inquiries from potential subjects, did not work here in the School of Pharmacy.   Since I also need to be accessible in the complex, I may need to transition as well.

I can't even consistently keep calls from dropping when I am in the glass-sided skybridge between the School of Pharmacy and the Medical School.  MY colleagues with Verizon "service" also nod their heads when I complain about the futility of using my Verizon cell phone.  If the medical complex here isn't a sufficiently important and densely populated area to warrant decent service, I struggle to understand what would be.

Labels (1)
0 Likes