Poor reception in Windsor, CO 80550-2623
novotreeman

Is there any one at Verizon that follows up on customer request about poor reception.

Location is Windsor, CO 80550-2623

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor reception in Windsor, CO 80550-2623
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly follow up on this concern novotreeman! No issues are currently noted for Windsor. What specific issues are you experiencing? Are these issues voice or data related? What is your phone model and software version? Are these issues in a specific location?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
novotreeman

This area has always been a 1 or 2 bar voice reception area.

The people in your Fort Collins area said that it was going to improve because of new equipment that was going to be installed.

Never Happened and now I’m dropping more calls being made from my home and I have to go outside to make sure an important call does not drop.

Not really great service here.

Calls completely drop at the intersection of CO Hwy 257 and CO Hwy 14 for a quarter of a mile each way.

This is a route I take frequently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mike Novovesky

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike, 

Thank you very much for listing a specific intersection so that we can investigate into it for you. That area has no offical reported issues at this time, and should have full 4G coverage so I'm very glad you've posted about this. Lets see what we can do.

How long have you been having these signal problems? Also, what make/model phone do you have? Have you had any other phones that showed the same low signal?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
novotreeman

Thanks for you follow-up

We have 2 Samsung Galaxy 4 and we have visitors here today one with an LG and another Samsung 3 all have either one or two bars and no data connection at this time.

We are using my Sky beam connection for our internet connection.

It is 10:45 Monday 7/7 2014.so right now we have 4v phones with the same results.

As far as not knowing about this problem it was reported to the Fort Collins store personal at least 4 times since I switched from Sprint with the same complaint.

I mentioned at that time my wife has had Verizon for a long time and has had weak reception but Sprint would drop my calls consistently so I switched to Verizon with the promise that you were updating your equipment and service would improve.

Hasn’t Happened.

Thanks Mike

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You all have such great taste in cellphones! Although the area is variably covered, we can still check into the data signal. Have you ever called to have a resolution ticket filed? This entails having am engineer check the area.
Can you also let us know what the signal strength is when you are at home http://vz.to/Us8vW2?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes