Poor reception in Northern California
Bigboi195966

Recently my service has been spotty at best. I paid more for a 5G phone and I am getting little to no service a lot. My wife has the Iphone Pro Max and having the same issues.

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception in Northern California
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bigboi195966,

Service you can count on is always crucial. We want to make sure you get the very best service. We're glad to help. What are your zip code and the nearest cross streets to them? Do you know if others in your area are having similar issues?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
SBRRYMOM

Strawberry 95375 and surrounding communities pay top dollar for minimal service signal.i cannot rely on my medical gps alarm to function properly. It has 2 way communication, but com center cannot here me. 

Major health and safety liability for residents and first responders. We cannot get emergency alerts.

While number of full tome customers may be small to yo , you are not considering the huge influx of tourists to or area. Summer can be 40,000 along the highway 108 coridor.  We want the high quality service you adverize AND we are Paying For.

Elizabeth Bandley 95375

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SBRRYMOM, we definitely want to provide service that you can count on. There are no alerts for your area. How is your voice, text and data affected? Does service improve outside of 95375?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes