Poor phone service in my home
damurtha

For the past several months, I have had to go to a small corner in my house and open the outside door to be able to even order dinner. Forget having conversations.. it is too annoying. My texts work much better but I've been dealing with the calling issue way too long now. Has the service changed in my area? Oakdale CT

0 Likes
Re: Poor phone service in my home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

damurtha, the use of reliable service whether indoors or outdoors is always our main goal. We'll be more than willing to help improve your service at home in any way possible. Per checking on the service in Oakdale, CT I can see we had an issue with some cell equipment back on 6/24/19 which has since been corrected.

Since indoor coverage isn't something any wireless carrier can guarantee, phone calls indoors can be a challenge at times. As our network is always evolving a variety of reasons such as cell-site changes, foliage, construction, population changes, and interference can get in the way. We're glad to say we do have some indoor solutions to help improve your calling experience indoors. What make and model phone do you have? Do you have home Wi-Fi at your residence?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes