Poor/no service in my area!
TERBUR64

I have been a loyal customer with Verizon Wireless for many years. In the past couple months my service, as well as my friends & family who live near me who have Verizon, have all been experiencing awful to no service at times. I live in Argillite, KY, where I have had very little problems until these last couple of months. I have contacted Verizon twice now to attempt to have this problem resolved & both attempts have got me no where. I pay for 3 lines of service with unlimited everything & I may as well not even have a phone most days. One representative told me it was my in home experience that was giving me poor service. That's a lie cause I lose all service just mowing my grass. There's no issues with my phone because it works just fine while I'm in the city or connected to WiFi at work. So I'm asking that someone from Verizon will either have work done to increase the signal strength from the tower near me or I will be looking into a new phone company. I'm not going to continue to pay $200.00/month for 3 lines of service that have poor to no service. I would be better off using Satellite internet & a landline phone. It would be far cheaper & better service than what I'm getting now. Asking nicely that Verizon will step up & take care of their loyal customers before they start losing them to other, more reliable companies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor/no service in my area!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TERBUR64, We love having you part of the Verizon family & would never want to see you go anywhere. It is concerning to hear you have come across all of these issues recently. May i ask what is being effected: calls, texts,

ChristinaM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TERBUR64

Everything is being affected. Text, calls, data, to the point I may as well not have a cellphone. I drop service completely & my data is so slow that dialup internet from 10 years ago would be faster. I pay for unlimited data & I know at times it may be slow, but for what I pay a month I should have internet that I can actually stream videos, listen to music, or simply be reliable enough to send an IMessage. I'm not trying to be rude, but if I have to drop Verizon all together & find something better I will. I have been patient & contacted Verizon multiple times to get this issue resolved & this is my final attempt. I enjoy having Verizon & have for many years. But for a customer to be treated like they're meaningless to the company is ridiculous. Just trying to load this to reply to your message has taken forever & I have watched my data service bounce between 1X, 3G & LTE. I have missed or got important phone calls or text messages cause of this issue. All I'm asking is that Verizon will either add a tower or boast the signal if that's possible. Something is wrong because I've never had issues this terrible in the past. I have dealt with poor internet at times, but never have i constantly lost all phone services.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TERBUR64,

Thank you for providing us with those details. I am sure you are frustrated with the loss of service. I would be too! We’re always making changes on the Network to improve service. Unfortunately, these changes made things worse for you. We do have solutions available to get your service working again.  Have you thought about a Network Extender?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TERBUR64

A Network Extender is not a solution. I have had that as well as many other options suggested to me. Even that the trees/terrain that have been here for many years are causing my problems. It should NOT be my responsibility to pay for extra devices or go out of my way to improve my service. I'm the customer & have been paying for many years for service with Verizon that up until lately i was happy or at least satisfied enough with. I am however not satisfied when my service is as terrible as it is now. The last suggestion I was gave was to find a location for Verizon to add a tower in my area. In my opinion, if Verizon wants to add a tower, feel free to drive out in my area & talk to some of the people. I'm sure someone around here would be more than happy to allow Verizon to build a tower on their land. Once again I'm not trying to be rude but after many attempts I would actually like to see Verizon do something rather than just suggesting stuff to me or telling me sorry about my luck. If nothing will be done then I'll find another phone company who will treat their customers like they're worth having. Verizon doesn't want my money then I can always go somewhere else.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TERBUR64, we certainly understand the importance of having reliable service, and absolutely would be saddened to see you go. I know that purchasing a network extender may not seem like the ideal solution. In cases like this, an extender allows your device to clearly communicate with the network in areas that may not be optimal by way of performance. If you feel that you have land that can qualify for a tower, you can fill out a form on our website that allows our network team to analyze the area and potentially build a tower. Here is a link to that form: http://spr.ly/65848Yxtj estate*

LeoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jasminepolley

Our service is horrible. We live in a populated area and we constantly drop calls and the data is snail speed. We pay a lot for 3 lines and unlimited data for our phones to be bricks.

Our zip code is 30132 and when we drive down a road in 30101 we drop calls.

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to learn about the issues you're having with your service and I want to get this resolved right away. I have sent you a private message so we can further assist you there.

0 Likes