Poor customer service!!
jelkin5

Decided to upgrade a line on my account to the LG g3.  They have it for free with a free g pad with two year agreement.  During check out it would show 99.99 for tablet that was suppose to be free.  Contacted a rep. via chat and was assured many times the 99.99 discount would be applied during check out.  I reluctantly hit the confirm button and was charged the 99.99.  "She can no longer help me", and I now call customer service.  They tell me that the order has already been placed and shipped. There is nothing they can do!  What!!! I ordered it 10 min. ago!!  I will have to refuse delivery and everything will go back to the way it was, they say.  This is ridiculous.  Just refund my extra cost of 99.99.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jelkin5!

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the LG G3 and the tablet. I've reviewed the offer for this device, and I see that if you went with the G3, you would get $100 off the LG Gpad 8.3. The 2year cost of the LG G3 is showing to be $99.99, however. This means that the order you mention did display the correct cost for this device.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jelkin5

The cyber Monday red LG g3 is free with two year contract.  Please check again....

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The website states only the red phone is free. If you select another color it is 99.99

0 Likes
jelkin5

I selected the red LG g3. My confirmation email also shows that I ordered

the red g3.

0 Likes