Poor customer service verizon won't fix wrong date charge to my bank
dship1
Enthusiast - Level 1

On February 27, at about 7 pm I called customer service to set up a payment over the  phone.   We had an emergency and needed to delay payment until March 11. I was sent to a financial advisor who assured me it was no problem.  The following day at 4 pm, after work, I discovered they had charged my account  on the 27.  When callin  I asked for a manager to fix the issue. It took time , but was given  someone claiming to be a manager. 

Then the manager said if I'd called the day of the charge they could stop it.  She said she'd file for reimbursement with another department,  but it could take 5days.  They never resolved their mistake.

I remind you I had went through this process, because of a financial difficulty.   Their mistake put 2 charges onto my account on an unapproved date resulting in a cascade of overdraft charges locking my bank account and finances for over a week.

The issue is the haven't fixed their error.  The fact that I had called within 24 hours and they haven't resolved their error makes me wish I'd never become a Verizon customer.  Even if they had returned my money 5 days later, as promised it didn't fix extra charges and locking my bank account up.  

They charge in a 5 second mistake on their part but can't fix it in less than 24 hour, or really at all.  This is very poor customer sevice

0 Likes