Poor customer service experience
comfy_t

Hi,

My name is Tricia and I recently had a poor experience at one of your locations. I went into the store about a month and a half ago to purchase a new phone. The sales rep that helped me offered me a FREE ipad, along with the purchase of my new phone. After much discussion and worry on my end, he assured me I would not pay anything for this iPad, not even on my monthly bill. With hesitation I took the iPad home deciding to trust what the sales rep had told me multiple times about it being completely free. When we got our bill this month there were almost $70 in extra charges for this iPad. I went back into the store and spoke with the sales rep, who spoke to his manager and they agreed to take care of the extra charges on my bill for this month because I was promised I would not pay anything. When I left the store, I got online to check my account and the balance had not changed. I waited a couple of days to see if the credits would kick in and they didn't. I had to call the store several times before I could speak with someone who was willing to help me. Once I finally spoke with the sales rep who originally helped me, he said he would make sure the manager applied the credits and he would call me back first thing this morning to make sure everything looked right. I have not gotten a call from him and the charges on my account still do not look correct. They issued me a $40 credit, which is not enough to cover the additional charges from the iPad. My bill is still about $25 higher then it should be.

Overall, I was very dissatisfied and unimpressed with the service I received through this whole experience. I had to go out of my way too many times and waste too much of my day figuring this out, and the end result is still not to my satisfaction. It seems that the sales rep I worked with was not fully informed on the billing procedures and I think it is very rude that he made promises to me that were broken. I was also disappointed with how management handled this situation. They did not attempt to make things simple for me, and no one reached out to me to apologize for the inconvenience. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Comfy_t/Trica, I am truly sorry for the tremendous issues you had at the store at one of our store locations related to getting the iPad and the expectations about the billing not clearly revealed at the time of getting the device. I certainly can understand how upsetting this has made you and how the store's manager had not addressed the concerns with  in not getting back to you. Were you given a customer receipt when getting the iPad? Which store location did this happen at? I am sending you a private message to obtain these answers and to assist you further. Please reply to my private message so I can take care of these billing concerns. 
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes