Poor coverage
slk1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to know why our service at our home has drastically dropped in the last month.  We used to have full bars and great coverage and now both myself and my husband consistently only have 1-2 bars.  We cannot send/receive picture messages, cannot open any apps if we are not connected to WiFi.   I have a Samsung phone and he has an Apple phone -

It is extremely frustrating to pay for a service we cannot use most of the time.

Re: Poor coverage
ggusc89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to know the same thing.  The coverage map means nothing if I have one bar; losing calls; not getting calls; people not being able to heard me.   I have been with VerizonWireless since it was PacTel Cellullar (1992) and have always had great coverage. Usually better than other companies.  Now people on ATT/Sprint/T-Mobile are wondering why they can't hear me.  Also, this isn't an Apple thing or a Droid thing...wife has Apple X and I have Droid and both have the same issues.  It's not a location thing because I have it at work, at home 20 miles away and at family members homes 20 miles from home.   I live in Los Angeles and I see towers alllllll over. There is no weather issues. No smoke from wildland fires.  This is a major problem if I am sitting in one spot and not receiving calls or have poor coverage.  This is 2019....not 1999....why is the signal getting worse?

Re: Poor coverage
Gslope3100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live in Los Angeles and have the same issue.  I am getting to the point where I am considering leaving. 

0 Likes