Poor coverage -- where to report?
3dFamily

I live in a busy part of the Bay Area of Northern California, and my place of business is within a few hundred yards of the busiest freeway in the area.  Yet my cell signal on Verizon is terrible.  Normally 1 bar, often dropping out, 2 on rare occasion.  In or outdoors.  Zip 94551.  [Removed]

I've used iPhone 4, 6, 6s.  Others on Verizon here have the same issue with various model phones.

If there is a better place to report poor coverage, please let me know.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage -- where to report?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

3rdFamily,

We never like to hear you are having service issues. Let's take a moment to investigate. How long has this been going on? Does time of day make a difference? What services are effected(calls,text, data)?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage -- where to report?
3dFamily

Not sure who 3rdFamily is, but for me in 94551, the issue is with calls and data, and time of day does not appear to be a factor.  The signal now typically shows as 2 bars, but often drops out as if it were on the edge of having 1.  This is right next to a major freeway -- I don't even try to connect during rush hour.

0 Likes