Re: Poor coverage/reception- How do I get this fixed?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

drummerextreme wrote:

All of Verizon's responses look totally generic. Verizon doesn't really want to communicate with us or fix any issues. They put this online community up to make people feel better.

This generally is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

drummerextreme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon customer service is on here though. What's the point of posting generic responses with no actual solutions?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRCOT18, those are great suggestions from 

Ann154 on opening your link. Were you able to make the link work? Please describe exactly what you're experiencing. What zip code are you at?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
robertpat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same poor connection and drop call slow internet connection in my area and surrondings. i think they have No solution for this. i called mant time them they force me to change the plan to higer data, even they gave  me one month the best plan , but still did not solve the issue. worst part is that on the phone shows 4G LTE with 3 bars, but speed is around 1 mbps download. igave up calling them ( simply tierd of waiting in the line for customer service or bing transferd from one representetive to an otherone doing hard reset on brand new samsung note 9 purchased from verizon).

Fish4northern
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have the exact same issues with VZ 4gin order to conserve band width in the 4g spectrum. I was loyal for over 20 years but am reconsidering my value to verizon...All I asked for was honesty from verizon and yetnever before but the last 3 weeks have been terrible. I am using an LG v30 androidNO straight answer or signal improvement. I'm in southern illinois zip 62987...Rudyso be patient. Really....do I say that when the bill is due...i firmly believe verizon has throttled back numerous cell sitesthe safe mode test and I still have NO or perhaps 1 bar of strength. Tech support last callthe SIM replacementtold me that a ticket has been issued and they are working on itupdated and have called tech support 4 times now getting different answers. I did the hard reset

Fish4northern
Enthusiast - Level 2

As do,I ,zipcode 62928

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with your ZIP Code. We do not see any reports for the location provided. Are calls, or text messages affected? What troubleshooting has been done with the device so far? Are any other Verizon devices in this area affected the same?

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes
Pvtjr3

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

0 Likes
Lasrael
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same exact issue for over a year.  I call and complain and they send someone out to check out the signal in my area (several times nobody even shows up)... then say nothing is wrong.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s critical that every customer is getting the service they want and deserve and we'd like to help further. What information has been provided about the tickets they've previously submitted?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes