Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,297 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Poor coverage/reception- How do I get this fixed?
RUDYLUGO_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how to get poor coverage or reception issues fixed?

or

Has anyone else been having issues where their 4gLTE signal drops to 3g randomly or cuts directly to no signal or 1x for minutes in previously covered areas?

I really don't know why but about 2 months ago this happened and has been getting worse. I have been resetting my phone regularly to compensate for this or switching the mobile data off and then on again to get the 4g signal back. Now it has been occurring at my work and at home when I live in supposedly fully covered areas. I've finally done a factory reset hoping this would fix it but it still happens.

I've looked through the VZ website and can't find a single number to call or link to help me figure this out and the VZ help line is packed so I can't get through when I have breaks at my more than Full-time job!

Android phones have not let me down before so I don't know if it's the phone or the VZ service, which is substantial in cost.

Android HTC 10 (bought less than a year ago, Fall of '17)

Labels (1)
Re: Poor coverage/reception- How do I get this fixed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how important it is to have a good connection, RUDYLUGO.1. We are more than happy to assist you here,what is the Make and Model of your device?

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
RUDYLUGO_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is an HTC m10, bought in Fall of '17

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great device, RUDYLUGO.1. Let's keep looking into this issue with you. Do others around you have the same issues? What is your ZIP Code? Is your device up to date with the latest software version?

0 Likes
CHRCOT18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same issue with my iPhone X and it’s getting worse each day.

RUDYLUGO_1
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is a new comment to this conversation from CHRCOT18 stating the same is occurring to their device so I guess it is occurring to others too.

My Zip Code is 93065

And yes a new update was installed about 2 weeks ago. Little has changed tho. My device now will sometimes go from 4g directly to no data capabilities.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, CHRCOT18. The first step in looking into a network concern is to document troubleshooting on an affected device. You can run through this at your convenience here, by signing in it will notate the progress onto your account for later reference: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-iphone-x-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&MQCK2LL%252FA&...

0 Likes
CHRCOT18
Enthusiast - Level 1

The link below doesn’t work. See image

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 7:46 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try opening the link from the community website and not from the email notification of the post in the community.

Also there wasn't an image attached to your email reply. You need to post images directly to the thread through the website and not through the email reply option.

PS the link worked for me when I opened it from the site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
drummerextreme
Enthusiast - Level 2

All of Verizon's responses look totally generic. Verizon doesn't really want to communicate with us or fix any issues. They put this online community up to make people feel better.