Poor coverage in 72459
cowboy724

I am in a very rural area but I've always had a solid 2-3 bars of LTE on Verizon with good voice/connection quality and acceptable data speeds, and have for years. Earlier this year we noticed a decline in signal strength and now we've got to the point of being on 3G or having no service what so ever. No calls, very slow if any data.

This is happening both inside and outside, on multiple levels of my house and lasts for several miles down my road till I start getting to the main highway in the area.

There has got to be a tower failing in my area or a tower that needs to be turned up to 11 or something. Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage in 72459
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that services have not be what you've expected as of late. With regard to your connection issues this sounds like it is related to the area and possible changes to our network that may have occurred. I do want to make sure you are all set with your service. With regard to the service address please provide that for review of your area.

0 Likes
cowboy724

I am on Lawrence Road 100 in Ravenden, AR 72459

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing your specific location, cowboy724. We were able to zoom in on that area and while no network issues are noted for your location, we see that the nearest Verizon tower is over 10 miles away. Based on the distance from our nearest tower is it normal to get less than optimal signal and service as the signal starts to degrade about 5 miles away from a cell tower.

Do you have WiFi at home? If you do and your phone includes the WiFi Calling feature, please connect your phone to WiFi and turn on the WiFi Calling feature as per the "Wi-Fi Calling Setup and Use" section at this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/). We are confident that this will greatly improve your wireless experience at home. 

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes