Poor cell signal in San Diego, CA
msondys

I would like to report poor signal strength at/near my house in San Diego in zip code 92120. Signal strength has never been good. During the day I may get about -115db (one bar) on the LTE network but it goes down to -140db (no service) in the evening.

• This is consistent, day in and day out.
  • Signal strengths are inside my house. Signal is slightly better outside and extends for the length of block.
  • I have a company phone and my wife has a personal phone, both Galaxy S4, both on the Verizon network. We both get the same signal strength

Could someone from Verizon please contact me so that I can provide my address and any other pertinent information.

Thanks,

Mark S.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor cell signal in San Diego, CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your having these issues Mark. Thanks for the details, Indoor coverage can be challenging and many factors can contribute to this. it could be line of site to the tower or something in the home or neighborhood causing the issue. The good news is we do have an indoor solution. Learn all about it here: http://vz.to/IHRT6h

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
msondys

As the poor coverage does affect the neighborhood, and not just me, can a survey be conducted to see if anything can be done? I would like to see this happen before I spend the $249. for the Range Extender solution.

0 Likes
msondys

Can a survey be conducted to see if anything can be done?

0 Likes
gusgutz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not sure why you gave such a stupid response. Service is bad outdoors where it was once great.  And what does I'm sorry mean. That didn't fix anything.  

0 Likes