Poor cell signal - 55309
windjamr

We've always had a pretty decent signal at our house, but the last 3-4 months the signal is so bad that we can't make or receive calls in the house or even in the yard.  Lord forbid we should go to the basement. We don't have problems anywhere else and don't know what to do to improve our signal.  Looking for suggestions.  And it would appear neither of our phones can utilize WiFi to make/receive calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor cell signal - 55309
deloused
Master - Level 3

1) Upgrade to WiFi calling capable devices

2) Call Verizon technical support to have a network ticket submitted to report the issue and see if any imprmovements might be planned for the area.

3) Buy a network extender or signal booster

4) Switch to another provider if their service works where you need it

0 Likes
Re: Poor cell signal - 55309
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how much I depend on my signal windjamr, I know you feel the same way. I apologize for this issue. We want to be sure your service is excellent at all times. Do you know of other Verizon users with this issue in your area? Please reply with the make and model of your phones.This way, we can look into WiFi calling as an option. Thanks in advance.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes