Re: Poor cell service
DMathews1
Contributor - Level 3

As it stands, I'm sure you are beyond the "return period" for your phone.  If you weren't, I would have considered another phone that just "may have had" better reception.

But since you are most likely beyond your return period, I'd recommend calling Verizon Customer Service and ask for Tier - 2 Tech support. (Tier 1 will NOT be much help.)

Tier - 2 will be able to look at what your phone is doing at their end and possibly give you an adjustment or two you might try.  Hope this helps!  Good luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this information. In the past, did you complete troubleshooting with a Verizon agent and was a ticket submitted to investigate the signal in your area?

0 Likes
Ebrithil11

No currently I have not, don't know where to go about it and I can't even maintain a phonecall long enough to do it, it just ends up dropping the call

0 Likes
DMathews1
Contributor - Level 3

You can go to My Verizon and go to "support" - "chat";  that just relies on your internet connection... I assume you are able to use your internet as you are using this forum;  the chat support person should be able to help you.  If you have a Verizon Corporate Store (not one of the  Verizon Franchises), you can probably get some good help there as well.

Of course, one of the Verizon people on this forum should have pm'd you by now to help you.  It shouldn't be this hard for you to get Verizon help! - - Good luck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ebrithil11, 

This is certainly not the experience we want for you! I'd like to look into this more closely, and see how we can help improve your network experience. Please reply to our Direct Message for additional assistance. 

Thanks, 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes