Re: Poor cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You’ve got all the right moves with periodic restarting, 5hens. Thank you. We’re sorry for the ongoing trouble of network connection drops. Having had instances in several states though leads us to reflect on the equipment as well as the service plan in place on your account. Let’s turn this around. What is the make and model of your device? Is it mainly phone calls or data that’s impacted by the connection drops?
DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Creedmore

Did you read my earlier description? 

0 Likes
Creedmore

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Jerseygirl_tina, I am sad to hear that your are experiencing issues. Our goal is to provide you with optimal service and we never want you to experience anything less. What exactly is happening with your service? 

DiaS_VZW

Did you read my earlier description? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any confusion Creedmore as we were referring to the users Jerseygirl_tina. Can you provide your cross streets and city of where you are experiencing this issue? Are other users being impacted or only your device? Did anything change on the device when this issue started? - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Creedmore

See third post in this thread. Nothing changed on the phone. Family uses ATT because service with Verizon has always been problematic here. It Improved a year or two ago but now is back to unreliable. I have this service from work but contract will expire in October I believe. 

0 Likes