Poor cell service
Creedmore

Cell service has become totally unreliable at my home over the last few weeks. I need help.

0 Likes
Re: Poor cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have reached the right person Creedmore. I know how important it is to be able to use your service in your home. I would love to help. What exactly is going on with your service? Please elaborate. What happens when you leave your home? May I have the nearest intersection and City? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Creedmore

Fairway Drive and Pebble Beach Ln Fort Mill, SC.

Calls break up and disconnect even with 2 bars both indoors and outdoors. When I leave home the service improves. 

However, this AM I was able to have two calls without issues. 

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

5-12mbps is the best you'll see & can be much lowere.

suggest wi-fi.

0 Likes
Creedmore

@bearone21 wrote:

5-12mbps is the best you'll see & can be much lowere.

suggest wi-fi.

Thanks for nothing. I don't give a ____ about data, I am interested in the ability to make and recieve cell calls.

By the way, you map says 4G LTE Quality: Excellant. Creative advertising I guess?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can enjoy all of your services, Creedmore. Making a call successfully from the comfort of your own home is where we will start. What is the make/model of the device that you have? On a typical day, with those 2 bars of service. What does your phone display in terms of a signal(4G/LTE, 3G, 1X)? JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
jerseygirl_tina

omg same here. Does anyne know why tis is happenig ?

0 Likes
Creedmore

Iphone 7, LTE when Wi Fi is not being used.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jerseygirl_tina, I am sad to hear that your are experiencing issues. Our goal is to provide you with optimal service and we never want you to experience anything less. What exactly is happening with your service? 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
5hens
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also been having this same issue for the last month. I live in Los Angeles and recently was in Austin where I had the same problem. Network connection drops all the time and for no apparent reason. I've never had this problem in the past. I've tried resarting the phone, turning on airplane mode for 30 sec. and everytime I do that the connection restores, but having to do that several times a day is ridiculous. Why does this keep happening?

0 Likes