Poor cell service in Castine Me
DJ60431

My son is at college in Castine ME and has very poor cell phone service.  He has a new Droid Turbo cell phone.  He has to be outside to make or receive calls and most calls drop during the call.  What came we do to improve service?  According to the coverage map, he should have good signal strenght.  Will enabling HD calling help or hinder?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor cell service in Castine Me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DJ60431,

Having a smart phone with out fast speeds is not cool. Let's figure this out together. How long has he had this issue? Is it indoors, outdoors, or both? Has there been any updates recently? Does he have WiFi turn on or off?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DJ60431

Most people with Verizon  have problems in Castine ME.  He has to go outdoors to make or receive calls.  He has Wifi on. He recieves text messages and data very well. No updates recently.  He has had the phone since July, purchased in Illinois where we live and there were no issues with the phone until reaching college in Maine.

0 Likes
DJ60431

Most people with Verizon have problems in Castine ME. He has to go

outdoors to make or receive calls. He has Wifi on. He recieves text

messages and data very well. No updates recently. He has had the phone

since July, purchased in Illinois where we live and there were no issues

with the phone until reaching college in Maine. Both My wife and I had

little to no signal while visiting him in Castine ME. My phone is provided

by my employer, it is an iphone 5s with Verizon. Her phone is the same as

my sons, Droid Turbo.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <