Poor cell coverage
adesano

I have recently switch from ATT to Verizon and now have horrible cell phone coverage in the 84105 zip code area in the middle of Salt Lake City, UT.  I usually only have 1 bar and have many dropped calls throughout the area.  I called a week ago and was able to switch the cell phone to be able to use the wireless signal in my house but that does not help me anywhere else.  I have found this issue while driving to work, going on walks, going out to dinner, going to the public park in our neighborhood.  I am not sure if this is a new issue or has always been the case but I am getting to the point where I am going to look at switching back.  I switched to Verizon because they were suppose to have the best coverage but in this case I have found that I have never had such poor coverage.  Is there a way to add coverage to this area?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor cell coverage
shirazp_vzw
Verizon Employee

We always want you enjoying services on your device. I can completely understanding having a reliable signal everywhere you go. Let's make sure everything is in correct order and run some tests. If you can do a health check on your device; I'd appreciate it. -> (APPLE) View Device Health Check - MVD - Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless  & (ANDROID) View Device Health Check - MVD - Android | Verizon Wireless     

0 Likes