Poor Service in Etters, PA
jwsimms42

I just switched from Sprint to Verizon, getting a shiny new Galaxy S III.  With Sprint, I always had almost full bars of service here, but now I get a maximum of two, sometimes one or none, and very spotty data service when I can get a data connection at all.  I don't want a network extender, since that really isn't going to help me at work.  I would just like to know if there is some sort of network problem here, or if this is going to be a permanent situation.  This is just south of Harrisburg, PA, so it's not a remote area.  I can actually see the cell tower on top of a hill just west of me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Service in Etters, PA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning jwsimms42,

It is no secret that we have the nation’s largest and most reliable wireless network! This is because we treat EVERY network related issue with a sense of urgency! Rest assured my friend, I am committed to earning your wireless satisfaction! I reviewed your area and there isn’t any wireless issues reported. May I ask what zip code are you in? Also,  is the issue only affecting data or is it voice as well. If you can be so kind as to provide me with your software, baseband, and build version on your device then I can check for any issues for you. I look forward to your response.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service in Etters, PA
jwsimms42

The zip code is 17319. It doesn't seem to affect voice, only data. I have

a brand new Samsung Galaxy S III.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes