Poor Service - Not Real 4G
DombroskiRyan661
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over the past few weeks I have noticed that my 4G Service (Speeds) have been decreasing - It has become quite annoying

Download Speeds have been averaging around 2.2 -3.46Mbps with upload speeds around 0.74 -0.96Mbps

**They should be way faster - I am not the only one in the area experiencing these issues - Several Friends and Family members as well**

- Dropped Calls, Spotty Coverage - I know Verizon can improve the "speed/coverage" in our area but they have yet to do so

At Ticket was opened/created however there have been no updates

However 5 Miles away coverage and speeds are amazing - I know you can do better Verizon - Please Do !!!

Zip Code Is 93543 - Littlerock, CA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Service - Not Real 4G
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

While definitely on the slow end, those are technically 4G LTE speeds. The 3G EDVO network has a maximum of 1-1.5 Mbps download speed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service - Not Real 4G
DombroskiRyan661
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what my Verizon store has told me they should be no lower than 5Mbps and that something has to be wrong in the area. Hopefully the status of the ticket gets an update today - I know I used to get way higher a few weeks ago, but its been getting lower and lower every day for some reason

0 Likes