Poor Service In Hunter/Tannersville/Haines Falls NY Area
RDClerk

Residents and employees in our area who are Verizon Wireless customers have been complaining for several months regarding the quality of service and lack thereof, and we would like to reach out on our community’s behalf to get this situation escalated in getting addressed instead of ignored.  In some instances, it is becoming a safety issue with the lack of communication and being able to effectively submit and respond to emergencies. 

Multiple complaints received include the following:

Poor or No Service
Frequent Dropped Calls
Inability to Send/receive messages
Delayed Send/receive messages

The Village of Tannersville Clerk's Office called last week and was told to get written complaints from residents since some are unable to call in and others do not have internet.  We have a large senior population in our area.  We have obtained those complaints and need some place to send them.  Many of the complaints received have stated that people have contacted Verizon Wireless, yet when contacted, the issue at hand is denied and residents are told no complaints have been received.   

We need a municipal contact to assist in addressing this issue.  Please contact us at [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] or 518-589-5850 ext. 1.   I will also provide my  personal Verizon contact info if necessary.

Lee McGunnigle
Mayor

Robin Dumont
Village Clerk

Village of Tannersville
PO Box 967, 1 Park Lane
Tannersville, NY 12485

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service In Hunter/Tannersville/Haines Falls NY Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do our best to ensure that our network is up to par no matter where you are located. I certainly do apologize that this has not been the experience in your area recently. Our team here is dedicated to assisting you further. We can take a closer look at the area for you. Can you please provide a zip code and cross streets for where the service is having issues? When did this start happening?

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes