Poor LTE service in one Roanoke VA area
dariusz65

There is one area in Roanoke VA that has terrible LTE service. It's busy intersection with a Kroger that we shop a lot. Signal outside is decent but internet never goes faster than .05Mbps down and zero up. Inside the Kroger LTE switches to 3G. Considering that 3G is going away in 2019, we will be without a phone signal/internet while shopping for groceries. So no calls home to check if we need anything or download coupons.

This is the intersection:

Colonial Ave & Brambleton Ave

Cave Spring, VA 24018

Google Maps

Where should I report this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor LTE service in one Roanoke VA area
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they open a trouble ticket to investigate the issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you're able to stay connected and use your service when you need it is of the utmost importance, dariusz65. We regret to learn that you're having LTE data issues in this specific location. You've reached the right place for help and we would love to help find a resolution. How long has this been going on? To clarify, is it only your data that is impacted inside the building or also calls and texts? Please bear in mind that calls and texts can still be made on a 1x network connection.

LauraF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dariusz65

This spot has not had a good LTE service in years. Since I only get 3G inside the store (Verizon 3G is terrible) the internet is useless. Calls are ok.

(1x/EVDO, 2G/3G) is going away on Dec 31, 2019 so no calls and internet (even terrible) inside the store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's vital you have the best connection, dariusz65. I would like to conduct some in-depth troubleshooting to find a lasting solution. Please check your private messages so we can proceed.

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes