Re: Poor  Customer Service
hvdesai2014
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's a rigged up proposition.  More way to make money.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Ok first off I will tell you I have been with other cell providers and to me Verizon has the best customer service than any other cell provider out there. As from what I have read you were offered a phone ahead of time but it was a phone that was not good enough for you. So if you asked me they did try and help you in your emergency that you are not admitting to. You are just upset they did not please you well enough to get what you wanted. But to me they met you more than half way. As for getting what you wanted if you wanted a certain phone then you need to wait until your contract is up or sign up for insurance like they mentioned. If you ask me their Edge plan is the best to be on and can update your phone every year if you would like and not have to worry about that anymore as phones always last a year but not always 2 years. In fact just added two lines to my account and would love to say a big personal thanks to Brittany from Slidell LA for the great work she does in helping her customers. She helped us pick out phones by explaining in detail all the specs and what each phone could do. Through the whole ordeal the best experience I have ever gotten. And let me tell you that store is not the only one I have been in and they all have been great to me. But Brittany came up to us when we first entered and helped us through it all and wanted to say thank you from our experience. Verizon has poor customer service? Not where I stand they have the best and always there for me. Guess I know what else is out there maybe helps me think about how good I got it now. Thanks again Verizon and Brittany and all the people in that new store in Slidell.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
hvdesai2014
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for sharing your experience.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

All insurance is based on risk. Your car insurance that you pay every month; your homeowner's insurance; your medical insurance. Your car, home and health are important to you so you insure them. It seems that your phone is something that is important to you so it doesn't make sense that you didn't insure it. Of course, Asurion makes money on you paying your premium and not using it. Just like the companies that insure your car, home and health. Keep in mmd it is NEVER VZW's responsibility to make sure your device work. That it your responsibility. One way you can do that is opting for the insurance which provides you an extended warranty. This extended warranty would have given you a free replacement. The part that baffles me the most is that you were offered this protection WAY after the fact because of open enrollment. You chose not to take it again. Explain exactly how that is VZW's responsibility and not yours.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service
Janls
Enthusiast - Level 1

They have poor wireless service with a capital PERIOD

0 Likes
hvdesai2014
Enthusiast - Level 3

I finally was able to get my smartphone repaired.  Thanks to Samsung reps at BestBuy who gave me their phone no. and I was able to send my Smartphone in and got it repaired.

If any of the Verizon reps would have told me of this option, I would have gladly consider option.  Lessons learned - contact the OEM.

Not applicable

Amazingly if you read the owners manual it tells you the same thing.

I have been posting this over and over for years. Don't use Verizon for warranty service use the device makers.

Glad it worked out.

B33
Legend

As Elector mentioned it's great hear the phone was repaired.. was there any cost involved in the repair just for the asking

0 Likes
hvdesai2014
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, I was not sure if I had to take it back to provider or OEM.

0 Likes
hvdesai2014
Enthusiast - Level 3

No cost.