Re: Poor Cell Service all of a sudden
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is a must and we are here to help. Getting the best value for what you're spending your money on is essential nowadays, and our goal is to provide our customers with the best service possible no matter where they may be. What is your ZIP Code? Do you know if other users in your area have the same trouble? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that you're having issues with service in this  area, and we're here to help. What kind of signal does the device show in this area? How far from this area do you have to travel before service improves?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
susanj2011
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here in 2022! My service at my home just all of a sudden went to nothing! I've been to the local store and called tech support. They swear that it's nothing on their end. Same old song and dance. Never their problem. I have had it with Verizon! 

0 Likes
susanj2011
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here in 2022!!!! We work hard for what little money we make and Verizon wants us to think that it's OUR fault that we all of a sudden have no service at home! 

0 Likes
susanj2011
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem with me in 2022!!! And you are so right! Customer service is nonexistent!! They make it virtually impossible to get a live person to help, and then you get no help!!! They try to make you think it's all your fault, that everything on their end is fine!! NO IT"S NOT!!!!!!!

0 Likes
susanj2011
Enthusiast - Level 2

And then wait until you get to 2022!!!! Still no customer service!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

susanj2011, I have just sent you a Private Note, can you please reply to the Private Note and we will continue and get this resolved. 

-Santo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

susanj2011, Oh no!!! I personally rely on my phone for everything in my life, especially at my apartment, and any type of service problem would cause me major headaches.  We are here to help and we will get to the bottom of this.  When you contacted Tech Support did they file a network escalation ticket, and if they did can you provide me with that ticket number?  What are you exactly experiencing with your calls, texts (not iMessages), and data while you are off of WiFi?  What is your zip code?

-Santo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, susanj2011, and thank you for reaching out for support. I am here and happy to help in any way possible with your service concerns. Could you please provide your ZIP Code and more details about what you are experiencing?

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
kathaniel

This is happening to me in my house and it's infuriating. Everything was fine and then yesterday nothing works. I also just got my kid a gizmo watch and it was fine until yesterday, so it's definitely verizon and not the devices. HELP!

0 Likes