Poor 4G signal in my home area
miumiu

I live in Dublin CA 94568. Most of the area in Dublin CA has good 4G signal except my home area (Hillrose Drive near Starward Drive). The 4G signal is not working quite well inside my home, frontyard or backyard. I really want to stay with Verizon. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor 4G signal in my home area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely want to get to the bottom of this for you! We have a great home solution that has worked out well for many other customers in your area, called a network extender. Click on the link to view the details http://vz.to/18OsD8A

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @Vzwsupport

0 Likes
Victor_V

I have the same issue. I am feeling angry because I am paying more than $217 every month and my phone (Samsung S4) gets one little bar signal strength and 3G (not LTE). All four phones have the same issue. However, my brother has AT&T and his phone has good signal strength when he comes to my house. I am angry because Verizon's Coverage shows I should have the  strongest signal at my house.

0 Likes
miumiu

My understanding is that the network extender requires a separate high

speed internet service. However, I only subscribe to Verizon for voice and

4G data. I don't have a separate in-home high speed internet service due to

cost saving.

Any other possible solution? Dublin is a big city in the bay area and I

hope Verizon can improve the service in my home area. Thanks.

On Aug 14, 2014 3:30 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Chubbycheckr

A few months back I called to complain about the service  near village Parkway by the AM PM. I am very happy today and noticed I have about 60% bars and 4G with no problem. The last person I spoke with on the phone was very helpful asked a lot of questions and seem to really care. I really think he helped make this area of signal better

0 Likes