Pooler Area, Highlands community Cell tower empty?
Stephan777

What is going on with that Antenna tower which has been built in the Highlands, Pooler GA, since almost a year,

Signal is getting very weak/poor and now even communication are shutting down because no signal at my home location sometime...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pooler Area, Highlands community Cell tower empty?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help! No issues reported in that area. Were you experiencing service issues indoors and outside? Which device are you using? Do you know of any others impacted with the same service issue?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Pooler Area, Highlands community Cell tower empty?
Stephan777

I encountering the issue inside and outside, when I drive out the area closer to the east side of the highlands then the signal goes stronger.

I'm using iPhone 5, my wife is having the same issue with her iPhone 5 and she is with Verizon also, my neighbor next to me are having the same issue and they are Verizon customer.

This is nothing new, I noticed this when I first moved in in December 2013, but when I start seeing this cell tower build in early 2014 I was thinking this would help so I will wait to see the antenna installed in it.

Well...looks like this big pole has been built for other reason or maybe cell phone carrier are waiting something else and not adding antennas...

Note: other friends who are with other provider are having also the same issue, I guess this area (Highlands, Pooler) gets pack so quick and having everybody using cell phone added more users in that band area...just a thought.

Stephane Mani

76 Westbourne Way

Savannah, GA 31406

Cell: (+1) 912-433-0221

stephanemani@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes