Please tell me where I can complain about Verizon Customer Service
jks1124

I am sure just like many other unsatisfied customer they have been really upset with how they treat their customer. Their customer service cannot resolve 80% of the problems with the customers. I don't blame the representatives, but I will blame them if they know I am upset that they cannot help me with my situation and instead give me an attitude. I switched over from T-mobile and Sprint, T-mobile may not have the best coverage but they offer excellent customer service and their representatives are always patient and polite. I must say though they are extra friendly when it comes to selling and opening new contracts to you, and once you agree to that two year contract, it was the end good customer service. They put me through so much inconvenience. I even had a customer service representative hang up on me because I asked to speak to her supervisor because she was being rude to me.

I would just really really like Verizon head quarters know THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.

This probably has been asked over and over again.

Thank You

- One Very dissatisfied customer (and FURIOUS because the last representative hung up on me)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please tell me where I can complain about Verizon Customer Service
tcypher18

I've been having issues with technical support, I've had to call 5 times in the past 3 days, absolutely ridiculous! When I asked to speak to a manager I was basically told they're too busy.

0 Likes
Re: Please tell me where I can complain about Verizon Customer Service
jks1124

I bet that was a lie and the manager just did not want to deal with it. When i first receieved my iphone 6, the phone wouldn't activate and ive spent over an hour on the phone with technical support. After being transferred three times and each wait between those transfer was around fifteen minutes. They come to a conclusion i need a new sim card but refuse to give me the simcard over night shipped without me paying for the shipping. Good luck with getting your phone fixed.

0 Likes