Please help me out with my
Trinity0217

Wondering if I would qualify for the $100 Bill Credit to my Account if I added a prepaid Verizon phone number to my 2 year contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please help me out with my
Snn5
Legend

Most any promotional offer for credit is based upon a long-term agreement, be that contract or device payment plan.  Prepay being a monthly or pay-as-you-go type of non-commitment type line would leave Verizon open to a $100 loss on a $45 plan if say, that Prepay line only stayed active for a month.

However, promos on Prepay DO EXIST, such as 2nd month free when porting in from another carrier and data credits, instead of bill credits, when using autopay.

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

Prepaid accounts don't have a contract and would not be added to a contract account.

bill credits are for porting lines from other carriers, not just a new line.

Snn5
Legend

Most any promotional offer for credit is based upon a long-term agreement, be that contract or device payment plan.  Prepay being a monthly or pay-as-you-go type of non-commitment type line would leave Verizon open to a $100 loss on a $45 plan if say, that Prepay line only stayed active for a month.

However, promos on Prepay DO EXIST, such as 2nd month free when porting in from another carrier and data credits, instead of bill credits, when using autopay.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We very much appreciate your inquiry! A migration from prepaid to standard monthly would not qualify for the promo.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes