Please fix my bill!!!
sbabb88

I terminated my service with Verizon on 2/25/14. I then receive a bill almost 2 months later for over $200. Evidently they did not disconnect a line and I was being charged for a phone I did not have. This has been going on for going on 2 months now and I'm waiting on a "supervisor" to look at my account and take away the majority of the charges. I'm wanting to know when in the hell is Verizon finally going to figure my bill out? Also the store here in Laurens, SC is a total joke. The "representatives" are rude, impatient and have no people skills what-so-ever! I can pick 2 people out of that store that need to be fired Smiley Happy Any help would greatly be appreciated because I'm not paying $255 for a phone I was not using nor had in my possession!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please fix my bill!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer customer forum. We don't have access to anyone's account except our own. Please call customer support at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your Verizon Wireless phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes