Pleasantville NY coverage
mojohnburr

I live in Pleasantville NY and recently (the past few months) the coverage has dropped.  There are certain areas in town that I get no service now.  Is this something that is being looked into or is it going to be status quo now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pleasantville NY coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mojohnburr, we want you to have the best possible service. To confirm is the zip code 10570? The places in town that you are experiencing no service is this indoors? What make and model phone do you have?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mojohnburr

High school and middle school.  Outdoors.  iPhone 7+

John and Maureen [removed]

[removed] John cell

[removed] Maureen cell

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mojohnburr, help is definitely here as you deserve only the best in service. Your personal information was removed as this is a public forum. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes