Phone warranty
Cryangraham1985

i just bought the I phone x and of course got the $13 extra a month warranty. Was reading the things it did not cover and said water damage,cracked, or stolen. Am I misunderstanding it or should I just save the 13$ amonth.

Thanks for any advice

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone warranty
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure what you've got for $13 (Assurion covers accidental damage and lost or stolen), but you have 60 days to buy AppleCare Plus from Apple which does cover water damage, cracked screens, and other accidental damage, at a greatly reduced cost. It does NOT cover lost or stolen phones. Go to the official Apple site for more information.

What are you paying $13 for? Give us a name.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cryandgraham1985,

I'm so sorry for any confusion when it comes to the charge for the feature that you chose. Please allow me to explain this for you. When looking at this feature that is $13 per month, does it say Total Mobile Protection? If so, this feature does include an extended warranty, but it covers so much more, too. Check out the details here: http://spr.ly/6582Dn0Gr;

Please let us know if this answers your question. 

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Asurion's coverage does cover all of that stuff for a deductible. Not for free. It is, after all, insurance.

0 Likes