Phone restarting
roberts1102

Our phones have been restarting every few minutes for hours now. Trying to call support is failing because the phone will cut out in middle of dialing. What is going on? Anyone else? I'm in Savannah, GA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone restarting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Roberts1102,

Awesome! We want your device to work properly at all times. A battery pull is a great troubleshooting step to resolve simple issues with the device like restarting oR freezing. If the issue occurs again, please let us know.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
roberts1102

Did a battery pull and that seems to be working. Device has yet to auto restart.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Roberts1102,

Awesome! We want your device to work properly at all times. A battery pull is a great troubleshooting step to resolve simple issues with the device like restarting oR freezing. If the issue occurs again, please let us know.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes