Re: Phone reception after 10 years has gone to zero one bar, can't get help from Verizon after Hours of our time trying to communicate and beg for hel
Tjdaisey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel like you are telling my story!  We have been a Verizon customer for 27 years. Lived in our home for almost 21 years, 3-4 weeks ago all of our phone calls started dropping, become garbled, get cut off, we can’t make phone calls!!  I’ve talked (or tried), texted messaged chatted for way more hours than I should with I don’t know how many people. We’ve had tickets opened and closed telling us there’s nothing that can be done we live in a marginal coverage area. Really? About one mile to the CA State Capital is a marginal coverage area?  Oh but we could spend $250 on a network extender. This is such garbage. Horrible customer service!!  This issue just started. It has nothing to do with more people working from home, that started months ago. Verizon has left me feeling unwanted. The last agent Amber told me we could look for better service with a different company. I asked to speak to a Regional manager. Waiting for that call but not confident it’s going to come. 1 - I feel lied to. 2 - abandoned 3 - no one seems to care. These are our only phones. What if we had an emergency?  I’m SO angry!!! 

0 Likes