Phished
Lewis5033

I think I've been phished.  Got an e-mail from N Touch Wireless - Roxboro <eshop@verizonwireless.com> with attachment intuit_certificate_info.doc (22KB).  Subject of e-mail is Attention!  Body says "Payment Invoice No. xxxxxxxx is issued for your purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note 4.  The copy of invoice is attached to the email for your reference."  Makes no sense (there were actual numbers where I have xxxx) to me, and I'm not opening the attachment.  To: line reads eshop@verizonwireless.com.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phished
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lewis5033 Thank you for reaching out to us. Phishing is nothing to fool around with. You are very smart to have not opened the attachment. Please do not provide any information/passwords. We thank you for the link and will forward it to our Fraud department. We can also check the account for you. However, that must be completed in a secured site. If you would like to do this please contact us via Private Message via Facebook or Direct Message via Twitter.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes