Re: Persistent Phone Cut-Out Issues
Emmernellie

My husband has a Samsung galaxy 10 and I have an S6. We have these same issues but only inside our house. When we are travelling there's not an issue. My elderly parents house is 60 feet from ours, they do not have these issues. It is so frustrating to have to walk out in our yard to talk with anyone.  What is the deal?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emmernellie

It's important to us that you have reliable service. Wireless signal can be challenging indoors due to restrictions caused by the materials that your home was built with. This will make signal fluctuate. As a result, no wireless provider can guarantee service inside of your residence. Have you always had issues with service at your home? Have you powered your devices off and off since this problem started? Do you have access to Wi-Fi inside of your home? Wi-Fi Calling is a High Definition (HD) voice service that uses a High Speed Internet connection to let you make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi network.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/#learn

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
vli1127

I have LGG8 ThinQ. Same problem, dropped audio.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vli1127, we know how much of an inconvenience it can be to experience an issue with your device, and we want to fix this. In order to better assist you, can you please provide the nearest intersection and zip code for the last location this issue occurred? Can you please clarify what type of audio is dropping? Does this happen on a phone, listening to music or something else?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
LittleBurger
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue for me.  Audio on calls cuts in and out both inside and outside. Sometimes for whole paragraphs that are spoken.

iPhone 7

Zip code 60601

nearest intersection Wells & Randolph 

thank you 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that all your services are working properly at all times, and we will be glad to help you get your services working properly.

Please tell us, are any other services being impacted? Is this impacting multiple devices? Is your device connected to Wi-Fi?
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
mkryan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Glad to find this thread. Three of 4 iPhones in our house just started - out of the blue - experiencing this issue last week.  It's persisted. Only in our house, outside and anywhere else, calling is all fine. Specifically, as described by others, when you make a call, you may or may not be heard by the person on the other end. Or you may start to be heard, but then you go in and out - most of the time, the person on the other end hangs up. It's incredibly frustrating! We've been on with Verizon tech support - jumped through all the hoops and still no solution. The latest strategy is to disconnect from wi-fi in our home - still doesn't make it better all of the time, but 50/50 if you're heard on the other end. UGH!!! Really don't want to switch carriers! Why would this happen out of the blue?!

bmw2208

I have been having the same issue. I have just assumed that it was an issue that belonged to the other parties. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mkryan, we want to further investigate your concern.  A Private Note is being sent.

0 Likes
njvzuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

we are having the same exact issue. Long time Verizon customer and never had an issue in our house for years and all of a sudden started happening last fall. I am also not receiving all text messages or lag behind others on the thread when receiving text messages.

Really frustrating having calls dropped all of a sudden and missing important text