Payment Investigation Number

I received this email in October of last year.  Note that I don't have a phone number to call or anyway to follow up on the result of the 'investigation', but I've waited patiently and nothing has occurred.  I need the balance of my account applied to another verizon account that I have, so it's not like I'm asking for my money back, but just to get this number was hours on the phone and I do value my time.  I need to find out exactly who to call or what the process is to get this resolved FINALLY.....

Thanks!

Craig O.

(Email received is as follows.... copying directly from my email account):

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Payment Investigation Number

Community Manager
Community Manager
Craig.O.Smith,

Help has arrived! Let's take a closer look to see what's going on. Is the previous account no longer active? If so, was there a particular reason the account was disconnected? Was this regarding a payment that was incorrectly applied to the wrong account? Please share more details so that we can better assist you.

EfrainM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Covid19