PLEASE HELP: Question Regarding Bill Credits
reyesacp

I recently purchased the iPhone 7 Plus via Best Buy mobile on 2/20 (Presidents Day). They ran a promo for $100 off and $16.23 in bill credits for the 128GB model. I had ported in a line from T-mobile to qualify for this promotion. However, Best Buy inadvertently upgraded an existing line in my plan/account. Upon learning this, I immediately returned to Best Buy on 2/22 to either (1) return the phone because it's supposed to be a new line device or (2) have Best Buy/VZW resolve and correct the matter for me. Scenario 2 occurred, and I was advised [Removed] that a "recal/recalc form" was submitted and it will be 100000001% approved for the promotion and the acknowledgement that mistake was made by BB/VZW and not by customer--and line is a true port-in (it was already on the plan for 2 days). That being said I was also advised to follow up in 2-3 business days to confirm. Fast forward to tonight, I call up VZW and was advised by the Trade-in Team (VZW apparently does not have another team that addresses bill credits) that there is no way for them to confirm and that I need to resolve this with Best Buy instead.

Fast forward to now, I am typing this while chatting with Jesse at VZW. He guaranteed that VZW just submitted it today (and not on 2/22). Further, I was again advised that (1) the time frame is 1 to 2 business days and (2) VZW will contact me via email to confirm all the information for the bill credits for the device.

I want to find resolution as I only have a few days remaining to return the iPhone 7 plus (in the event I cannot confirm that a bill credit is on its way starting in April or May of this year). Kindly note, I've promised my autistic brother that this will be a present for him and I've had to tell him I cannot give this to him yet because I cannot confirm if I'm definitely receiving a bill credit.

Please advise.

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: PLEASE HELP: Question Regarding Bill Credits
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First and foremost please accept our apologies for the back and forth on this. We think it is great you are doing this for your brother. We would want to take a deeper look at the status of the form you mentioned. Please respond to the Private Message I sent you so we can get some detailed information.

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes