Overcharged
cval

I have my account set up on auto pay to avoid being late.

Last month Verizon mistakenly overcharged my account $140. I called about 4 times to finally get all $140 posted as an overcharge. Sure enough "i should see it on my next bill." I don't need a credit on my Verizon account, I need the credit on my checking account. Unfortunately, that is not the procedure when they take too much money and cause my account to overdraft, yes, I'm poor. But I pay my bill on time! I had to submit some request to the TOPS department to get my money directly reimbursed, oh and request $102 in overdraft charges they caused. That request was submitted on the 12th which was a Saturday, and not a business day. I waited for some response on Monday, nothing. Finally, Tuesday I call and no inquiries have been made about regarding my request. I checked in again and for the first time speak to a rude person on the phone, who would not listen and kept cutting me off.

Today I call because the whole request should have been reviewed and settled in 48 to 72 hrs. My request has not been touched and by now the next bill has posted and they don't see a negative balance on my account so obviously I have nothing coming to me.

I submitted my request before the new bill posted!!! I need my money now, my kid cant go on his field trip with school, because Verizon needs to (removed) over his mother... why would they do that? My account is 12 years old. Thanks for showing your true colors of loyalty.

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Overcharged and screwed.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cval,

I am incredibly regretful to learn there was a billing error that has caused so much grief. The last thing we want is for you and your family to have any struggles or miss any important life events because of this. I would be delighted to review your account in detail to see what options we have available.

I've followed you. Please hover over my icon and follow me back, then send me a direct message with your phone number, account verification (billing password or last 4 of your social) and I will look at this right away!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes