Over the last few months, my signal has been significantly reduced and I've had many dropped calls. Is the signal in the Cleveland, OH area likely to improve anytime soon?
Lakewoodite

Over the last few months, my signal has been significantly reduced and I've had many dropped calls.  Is the signal in the Cleveland, OH area likely to improve anytime soon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Over the last few months, my signal has been significantly reduced and I've had many dropped calls. Is the signal in the Cleveland, OH area likely to improve anytime soon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Makling sure you have the best signal possible is important to us, Lakewoodite. Our Network Team is always hard at work improving signal. Now, the city of Cleveland is pretty big and generally has great coverage. Is there a particular part of town or a building that you've noticed the significant difference? What model phone do you use? Have text or data been affected as well?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes