Over a week and still no phone... about to jump carriers.
NegativeX

Long time customer, been through many phones in our 10+ years of service.

Recently, dropped my Samsung S3, cracked the screen, barely usable. Figured no problem, I'm up for a 2 year upgrade, so decided to order a Samsung Galaxy S5 w/ two day shipping. Every phone I've ever ordered from Verizon, has shipped same day. I placed the order last Monday.

Two days goes by, nothing... order still sitting at processing. I call Verizon and they said their Internet Sales department can't give me any info other than I need to wait. (Item is in stock btw) But support assured me it likely wouldn't take another day or two. So I wait another couple days, still nothing.

Now it's 5 days since I ordered my phone, Friday so I call again. Again, same song and dance. All tho this time the person I was talking to gave me the excuse "it's a new phone so it takes a while longer to ship out" to which I replied "this is a Samsung Galaxy S5, it's been out for a YEAR." She didn't seem to have a reply to that. I suspect she thought I ordered the new Note 4. So again, she said wait a day that it will likely ship by tomorrow. (Saturday)

So here I am, Monday, still no shipping confirmation email, still no phone and being my business relies on a working phone, this puts me between a rock and a hard place.

At this point, unless I get a confirmation of my phone shipping to me by the end of today w/ a tracking number, I am just going to drive down the street to T-Mobile and get a new S5 and cancel my Verizon service. I can't be without a phone.

Also need to change the shipping address since I'm no longer at the address I put initially. But since the order is still stuck in processing, I can't even change that.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to resolve this? I'm out of patience and need a phone no later than tomorrow. Will jump to another carrier if push comes to shove.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Over a week and still no phone... about to jump carriers.
NegativeX

Can't seem to edit my post, meant to type "half year" not year.

0 Likes
NegativeX

Verizon Wireless Customer Support
Please reply, thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NegativeX we'll get the device headed your way! We appreciate your business and certainly don't want you to consider switching to another provider. Check the status of the order at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
NegativeX

I appreciate the reply Ashley! But I just now checked my order status and now it is saying canceled?!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi NegativeX,

We would never want to see you leave! I just sent you a direct message, please reply back to the message.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes