Outage in El Paso?
Lmarquez915
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there an outage in El Paso Texas?  We have been having very bad reception and dropped calls in the last three days.

Re: Outage in El Paso?
aj80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over the past week, Verizon service has degraded so severely that I am unable to use internet at all, even when it shows full signal with LTE.  Phone calls are extremely poor quality.

This is so severe and so widespread that Verizon owes an answer to users in the El Paso area. I'm so frustrated I have started shopping other carriers, something I thought I would never need to do since I have been with Verizon almost 10 years.

Where are you, Verizon Wireless?

sweetnessinthecity
Enthusiast - Level 1

I feel the same way!!! I am so frustrated!!!  I personally called and got the run around and it was in our local news that Verizon IS having problems, yet customer service on the phone lied to me and said they had absolutely no problems in EP.  I pay close to $400 a month for Verizon service, for text messages not to go thru, for data not to work and for calls not to go thru.  I might as well go with Cricket for the same bad service, at least there I would pay $100 instead of clost to $400 a month. Im very disappointed.

ronire
Enthusiast - Level 1

Droped calls, texts dont go through, and inconsistent internet. Verizon you need to provide some type of discount for the service I am getting.  You are going to lose a long time user.

osirow
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been getting a $20 discount on my bill for the past 5 months after bugging them. But, it's not worth it, I am about to switch carriers because theres no end in sight for the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whoa! We would be sad if you left us, osirow. I would love to help. I have sent you a private message so we can further help you. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Diamondavez

I’ve been having dropped calls and bad reception since August 2019!

I’ve called Verizon and get the run around. What happened to the “Great customer service” you used to provide. 

Haven’t gotten a discount or credit for the service I’m not getting. Paying premium price for mediocre service. Seriously considering going to another carrier, Verizon! Seems my loyalty isn’t worth much with Verizon 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We're here to help. Are you typically dropping calls, and getting bad reception indoors or outdoors? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. It’s been a year so I think switching carriers is my best option. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Losing you is definitely not what we have in mind, 122086. Let’s make sure we have a full understanding of what happens. Please share more details regarding what happens with your calls, texts, and data. How far from your home do you need to be for things to be more stable with regard to your cell service?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes