Outage Piatt, McCoupin , Jersey Co IL
Greg61856
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone else had intermitent voice outages in Piatt, McCoupin Counties in Illinois?  On WednesdayMay 29  my voice service was out and Verzion knew nothing about it! Same on Saturday June 1, I have the same problem in McCoupin County and Jersey County near Alton Il. My texts were working and the only voice call I could make was to Verzion. Verzion denied any network problem both times, My phone is a I Phone SE with up to date OS.  Does Verzion even monitor their network??

0 Likes
Re: Outage Piatt, McCoupin , Jersey Co IL
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You might check/report it at http://downdetector.com/status/verizon

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greg61856, we regret to hear about the voice service issues you've been experiencing. We definitely want to make sure that you can stay connected at all times.

There are numerous factors that can impact voice service, and we want to help find the root cause of this issue. When did these voice service issues begin? How long was the voice service impacted? When this happens, do you experience any signal fluctuation?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Greg61856
Enthusiast - Level 2

Read my post above, No Service indication flashing, No voice service except to Verzion.  I have 2 Apple SE phones and they both were not working.  You need to put a service outage map on your home page. If your network is down admit it!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greg61856, making sure you have reliable service everywhere you go is vital. Your time is valuable and we are here to help. We would like the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. May we have your nearest intersection and City, so we can accurately pinpoint your location? Also, can you please clarify if your voice call concern is only happening while you are indoors or outdoors as well? Also, can you please clarify what happens when your try to place a phone call (error message, call drops, does not go through)?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes