Out going text to 000-000-0000
prodigynimble

Hello,

I've noticed a few outgoing texts to a 000-000-0000 on my bill and one message received from that number as well. I regularly clear my text log on my phone so i have no reference as to why it appears like that on my bill. What could the number be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Out going text to 000-000-0000
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to understand numbers in your call details prodigynimble. When a number shows all zeros in your call details via My Verizon, it is likely a blocked or restricted number. I'm sorry there aren't additional details available for these type of numbers.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to understand numbers in your call details prodigynimble. When a number shows all zeros in your call details via My Verizon, it is likely a blocked or restricted number. I'm sorry there aren't additional details available for these type of numbers.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Daveinbrick

From forums in 2012, replies stated a problem that Verizon did not recognize and was working on a solution. I've received 4 calls today and do NOT answer or reply. How do I block this number on an Intensity II?

0 Likes
Chanelno_5

How can you text to ALL 000’s and the text go through or Someone text you and Block their number??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Chanelno. We do apologize for any confusion involving phone numbers coming up on billing statements that show 000-000-0000. We will be more than happy to explain. These are phone numbers that have not been able to receive a text message that was sent by the Verizon Wireless phone number. When the attempt is made on Verizon phone number to send a text message to a blocked or restricted phone number, the phone number shows on the billing statement as a series of ten zeros. Does this address your concern?

BrettA_VZW

0 Likes