Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,220 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Ordered service and phone; still pending
gcosker

Hi

I ordered a new  Pixel 3xl online, jumped through the various hoops, supplied my ssn etc., and got the confirmation email that allows me to track my order. BUT.... when I track my order, it still says 'processing' and there is some generic message that says something about calling your credit card people or something.

How long does it take for a phone to ship once you order it???

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered service and phone; still pending
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gcosker, we're excited for you to receive your new device, and we would be happy to take a look. Is this for a new line of service or do you have an existing account? Do you know if the device was on backorder, and did you get an estimated shipping date? 

0 Likes
gcosker

Hi

I’m all set now, thanks. I spoke to your excellent customer service reps today. All set.

Thanks,

Glynn

0 Likes
michi90
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why do my order say still processing when I check the order update, I’m a new customer and I ported my number and it is a back order. Also I order online and they emailed me saying they received my order and it was completed, I’m just curious, is it still processing do  to my payment, etc.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us in regard to your order. Would this be placed for a new or existing line of service?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dizzy442
Enthusiast - Level 3

If on backorder, your card is not charged until your order ships out. You will know that it has shipped once you receive tracking information.