Order is still processing after 22 days. No updates.
shaverfamily6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered 2 new phones on 11/10 , the confirmation email told me they'd ship by 11/20. Well it's now 12/2 and nothing. In fact my order can't be found under Account>Orders. The live chat bot can find the order and give me an update, as well as I can track the order via order and location # from the confirmation email but it doesn't show up on my account. I've talked to 10 verizon reps over the phone, live chat or in store. No one has been able to help me or tell me what's going on. When I track the order its status is still processing... same thing when I use the live chat bot. Has this happened to anyone else before? I'm very unhappy with this, I can't believe no one has been able to help me or give me any sort of answer, my order is just in limbo?

Tags (3)
Re: Order is still processing after 22 days. No updates.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are anxious to get your new device, shaverfamily6. We apologize for this experience with this order, and we certainly want to look into this further. I sent you a private note so we can continue working on this together.  

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
rskolin

Have you received your phone yet?

I have a similar situation and have spoken to Verizon on several different occasions. They all said the order is good-to-go, but it still doesn't appear on my online account under "Future Orders". The last response I received was that the company that handles the orders doesn't post anything until the phone ships (very strange). 

The phone is supposed to ship tomorrow (12/16) but I'm still not warm and fuzzy about that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rskolin, we are concerned to hear you may be having trouble with an order. We are happy to assist in any way possible. Have you received any updates regarding your order? Was this a phone upgrade?

-Joshua

0 Likes