Only 1 to no bars in my home, callers can't hear me.
TORTYKITTY96

I just switched Verizon last month from the carrier that starts with T-M. I wanted better connections out of my area. The sacrifice is that now I have extremely poor connections at home. The coverage map indicated excellent coverage at my address. I only have zero to one bar on the status bar. Incoming and outgoing calls are breaking up or can't be heard. I am not in a remote area. My zip is 17543.

I went to a Vetizon store for help twice this week. At the 1st visit, they took out the battery to reset the phone, at the 2nd visit, network settings was reset. Neither of these approaches worked. I chose Verizon for its strong reputation. My former plan always had all the bars and audible calls at my home base. Any solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Only 1 to no bars in my home, callers can't hear me.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the service where you need is and when you need it is always top priority, TORTKITTY96. Let’s take a closer look into the current issue. Do you notice this issue both inside and outside your home? What type of phone do you have (make/model)? We are looking forward to hearing back.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Only 1 to no bars in my home, callers can't hear me.
Weth
Legend

Which phone do you have.  Do you have wifi at home?  

0 Likes