Online Support
Lynnette541
Enthusiast - Level 1

The two times that I have used live chat with customer suport, I have gotten rotten service. The first time someone asked me if I wanted help ordering my upgrade phones. I said yes. Then as we continued to "chat," she suddenly asked me if I had put my items in the shopping cart. I mentioned that I thought she was heling me order them. So she replied, "Oh, you eant me to help you? I can do that." I thought that is what we were doing! After I ordered my phone with a black case, I said I wanted to order the same for my two children. I receieved my phone, and two other phones, but only ONE case. What part of "I want to order the SAME for my children," did she NOT get?
Then, I went online recently and ordered TWO screenprotectors because the first two popped off our phones and wouldn't go back on. (CHeap pieces of dirt) I recieved one screen protector and one phone case...Why? The purchase order, that came with the pkg, said that I ordered two screen protectors and online it said the same thing. I get online to talk to support about it and they are so fudging confused. The first thing I said was that I ordered TWO screen protectors and recieved one screen protector and one phone case. She says, "oh I see you ordered two pixel phones." 
I"m thinking, oh dirt here we go again. WHY CAN'T SUPPORT READ????!!!!!! It took me 3 to 5 times to get this blockhead to realize what I was saying and what I wanted. I am so frustrated with online support. IT terrible!!!

Re: Online Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lynnette541, We're sorry to hear about past experiencing with our live chat team, this isn't the Verizon norm, we're here to help. Do you need assistance with placing an order at this time?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes