Re: ONLINE WIRELESS AGENTS ARE LIARS! READ AND FIND OUT!
budone
Legend

JasonAllerdings wrote:

It amounts the the same if I got on the FORUMS and complained that Verizon lied to me about the fact that I am required to charge my phone every so often to keep it running. Do you know how may posters would beat me down about that (btw I do know how to charge it, so don't start - [just not how to spell]).

Well, some reps are doing just that to Alltel customers.

0 Likes
JasonAllerdings
Contributor - Level 1

Okay - which is worse, the fact that they are telling Alltel customers that or the fact that they don't think Alltel customers have ever charged a cell phone before...

Do you have solar powered ones that self charge in the sun (that would be so cool)?

0 Likes
JeremiahP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I dont get people the people who responded to the original poster aforementioned information, did so with great haist and I think it is wrong ... and you can have a pay as you go data plan excluding the blackberry devices.. but anyhow I am about to be a former Verizon customer anyways thanks to there great reward winning customer service and customer retention.. [edit]

{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
JeremiahP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sadie85.... this is what I  am talking about.. you are so quick to lay blame on me that I was infact incorrect... you most CERTAINLY can activate a smart phone on a pay as you go data plan.. you cannot on a blackberry device which you are corect.  So there you have it... this is a forum Sadie85... we are in this together as the little person being squashed by big corporate.. so go easy on people

0 Likes
JasonAllerdings
Contributor - Level 1

JeremiahP wrote:

Sadie85.... this is what I  am talking about.. you are so quick to lay blame on me that I was infact incorrect... you most CERTAINLY can activate a smart phone on a pay as you go data plan.. you cannot on a blackberry device which you are corect.  So there you have it... this is a forum Sadie85... we are in this together as the little person being squashed by big corporate.. so go easy on people

Some questions for you then:

1 - What is your definition of a "smart phone"?

2 - What is Verizon's definition of a "smart phone"?

3 - Have you actually tried (recently) to activate a Verizon defined "smart phone" on a pay as you go data plan?

I just want to know what your point of view is here.

0 Likes
JeremiahP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jason just let it go man... i'm done you are smart and brilliant and we are all beneath you.. there  geez

0 Likes
JasonAllerdings
Contributor - Level 1

JeremiahP wrote:

Jason just let it go man... i'm done you are smart and brilliant and we are all beneath you.. there  geez

No - I am truly curious if you had found a Verizon smart phone that you can activate with a standard phone plan and a pay as you go data plan, because I would love to have one.

0 Likes
JeremiahP
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes you can .. Verizon HTC phones are smart phones including the older models like the touch, the pro and so on .. those are examples of smart phones u can have on a pay as you go daa plan where u will pay for each mb used.  My nephew wanted a smart phone because he liked all the capabilities that it offered but was not allowed to go online.. Verizon mislead and said u cant have it without a data plan.. but if u go online and change the phone.. u r not required to pick the data coverage.

0 Likes
leatherdaddy

Haha, this thread is hilarious

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2

Jeremiah, my friend, you are correct about the OLDER smartphones not requiring the data package. The requirement applies to smartphones released after November 2008. All current models do, in fact, require the package. So you see, we are all correct, yourself included.

As for jumping on the OP, well, that will happen when you make an accusation like that in a topic headline. In this case the OP falsely accused the rep of lying, even though she was actually correct. Once we corrected the OP, did they bother to offer an apology for their accusation? Nope. Not even an "oops, my bad" or an "I stand corrected." So who is really the rude person here? The OP, or the rest of us?

0 Likes